With our businesses spread across trade, maritime and tourism sectors, and now different countries, we recognise the great opportunity for us to be giving back more to a wider cross-section of society, and we thoroughly enjoy making a difference, by giving back to our communities through many campaigns and initiatives such as:
Abu Dhabi Ports CSR 2018 Key Highlights
- Organising field trips to the ports for universities, colleges and schools.
- Sponsoring and collaborating on health awareness programs with UAE Health Authorities and other leading health services providers.
- Aligning with the major local and regional initiatives launched by Abu Dhabi philanthropy foundations.
- Signing MOU with ‘Emirates Red Crescent’ and ‘Make A Wish Foundation’
- Inviting ‘Enable Foundation’ to our internal events.
- Supporting & sponsoring of the RAHMA RUN, a unique and inspiring 327 km ultramarathon challenge in the UAE , where an Emirati ran from our Fujairah Terminal to Khalifa Port and then to Zayed Port to support fight against cancer during Year of Zayed.